Saturday 6 June 2009

Arrival HOME

What a field trip! Hard to believe that the 11 (NOT 10!) days of the trip have come to an end. All the planning and now it is all over............ a bit like the difference between the time taken to cook a decent meal compared with the time taken to consume it!

It was rewarding to see all the students' happy faces and the faces on their parents to welcome them home after what was a gruelling mission was also a sight to behold.

Thank you also to all the parents words of gratitude................... all I can say is that I did it all for the kids........... it was their enthusiasm that kept me sane and the support which kept me focussed and ON the trip.

Finally I would like to thank the students for their spontaneous thanks as we pulled into the Stalham High School car park............ I couldn't have done it without you and without you it wouldn't have been the same. I had a blast and thank you to all the students on the trip for making it such a success.

Now all that is left is the debrief!

or, maybe...................... another trip to Kenya................... anyone interested?

No comments: