Friday 31 July 2009

Apologies

This BLOG had been deactivated for a period of time due to complaints made about the content.

The offending comments have been removed &/or edited hopefully to the satisfaction of all those concerned. If there are still comments that are felt to be misleading then please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my utmost to correct any inaccuracies.

I would also like to point out that should a trip to Kenya go ahead next year the health and safety of all participants will be a priority when planning the trip as it was when I was organising this year's field trip.

There will also be amendments to the itinerary to satisfy all those concerned as well as all those who wish to embark on such a once in a lifetime venture.

I would also like to apologise to anyone who may have been concerned by comments that were made.

No comments: