Sunday 23 November 2008

New Video - Orphanages

During the Field Trip we will be visiting an Orphanage in Kitale (see LINKS).


Whilst in Uganda I twice visited the AMANI BABY COTTAGE in Jinja. I was emotionally affected by what I saw and I don't think that anyone could walk away from such a place without it having left a mark on them for life............................ unless they were heartless and without a soul.


I have therefore put together another video of pictures I took during those visits. It can be viewed on YouTube or can be viewed below.


I know that this Orphanage as well the NPYT Orphanage in Kitale are always desperate for funding and you can find ways and means of helping these organisations by accessing their websites.


Here is the video......................

No comments: